Well, that sucks

So, I had to call T-Mobile regarding my G2 that I've had for only a week. I seem to drop a lot of calls and lose signal much more often then I ever did with my G1 so I called to check and see if they were having tower issues or anything.

For example, in a 20 min call this morning I dropped 6 times. While on the phone with TMo I dropped a few more times. Luckily, the second customer service rep I spoke with was on the phone with me while I was losing the calls(he was kind enough to call me back) and it was finally his suggestion that my handset was bad and that I'd need a new one. So, tomorrow morning I get to mail it back to them, get them a tracking number and they send me out a brand-spanking shiny new one. I do have the option to get a different phone model from them, but dammit if I don't love the G2.

So, I guess I'll be sliding the ol' SIM card back into the G1 and use GMail's calling feature unit the new one arrives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.