FreakOut over Nothing Much?


I remember when a lot of these were in the mainstream media: backwards rock'n'roll, D&D and daycare centers being the homes of satanic groups.

The 6 Most Insane Moral Panics in American History | Cracked.com

I also remember a kid down the street growing up who wasn't allowed to read comic books or play video games with human-looking characters or magic because his mother thought they were satanic. Not because of the story in this article but because she was so religious anything with power other than her god had to be the product of Satan.

Needless to say, he's 30-something now, fat, bald, an IT guy and has had sex at least once that anyone can document. With a girl, that is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.