What'd You Get?

What did you get for Christmas, assuming of course you celebrate the holiday?

I got:

socks (courtesy of the madre)
underwear (courtesy of the madre)
some silly vest-thing (courtesy of the madre)
A couple of white t-shirts (courtesy of the madre)

laptop cooling/lap pad (from the roommate)
Gorilla-grip tripod for small cameras (as a re-gift)
A cereal holder-thing from Rubbermaid (from the roommate)
A leather laptop messenger-bag (from the roommate)
edit: and my *Firefly* sticker! (from roommate)

A camera bag/tripod set from the best friend (well, he bought half and I bought half) :D

Tron: Legacy 3D from another friend.

From me to me:  G2.  No, not the Gatorade.

What I gave:

well, being as poor as I am I didn't give enough, but...

To: best friend, a pistol carrying case
To: roommate, a Blendtec blender


And that's it.  Unless you count the White Elephant party I went to the other day, then someone received a book of The Onion  front pages of the last decade.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.