For Shame, Florida!

Cops are asshats and so are the Attorney's General who protect them.

Toke of the Town - Deputy Who Killed Man For Bag Of Pot Won't Face Any Charges

Nice to see Florida sheriff's departments are bloated with panicky rednecks with guns.

I hope this AG knows he just allowed cops in Florida to shoot whomever they'd like as long as they claim they felt threatened. No penalties for abuse of force? Especially when in combination with a death (murder)?

Why would anyone ever want to go to Florida? I'm from there and I hate the idea of returning. Hicks, rednecks and now cops. Ruining a perfectly good state.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.