4GWars?

This is the first I've heard of it, but it was bound to happen. Everyone seems to want to be the "first" in their particular industry no matter if it's true or not.

Mytouch 4g | TmoNews - Unofficial T-Mobile Blog - News, Videos, Articles and more

I say good for TMo for advertising their network (like Sprint does) and not just the latest and greatest phone that happens to be in their stable.

A cool phone is great, but a cool phone one a crappy network is like putting a Camry engine in the body of a Ferrari. Sure it runs, but you really wanted that Ferrari power, didn't you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.