Did You Vote Tea Bagger?

Seems even smarter-than-your-average Republicans are wondering where their party is going.

GOP Moving Towards Anti-Science Stance

Science, provable facts, research and proof are no longer justification for decisions within the Republican party.  I guess if your goal was to make the United States into a Third World country, this would be the way to do so.  What was once a shining beacon of hope to peoples across the globe is self-electing itself into a primitive theocracy.

If voters don't get smarter I think by 2100 we'll be the United Statesistan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.