While I was watching this (again) I couldn't help but notice the similarities between the fools people who believe...

While I was watching this (again) I couldn't help but notice the similarities between the fools people who believe in the so-called prosperity doctrine and the fools people who voted for #DonaldTrump. How many times have you heard someone from #TrumpNation say the Donald is/will make a great president because he's rich? Or, he's qualified to lead the free world (a position he's abdicated on behalf of the USA, by the way) because he's wealthy? These are the same people he told he'd pay for his own campaign and then asked for money to run his campaign and they obliged by sending him money.

If you have twenty minutes, this is (always) a great video. If you don't, well, you're missing out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y1xJAVZxXg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.