Twitter Sucks


Whe does Twitter suck? Let's face it, you can't have a decent discussion on something that's supposed to be a "social" media outlet when you're confined to the limited number of characters Twitter allot per post. Sure, they've made strides in recent years to increase the number of characters one could put into a single post, first by no longer counting names and URLs in the total and then by actually increasing the character allotment (I believe it's at 240 now, up from 140), but it's still not enough. 

I've been tempted to give Micro.blog a try, but haven't made an account over there yet. I just wish the collective zeitgeist would move on from Facebook (which sucks for it's own reasons) and Twitter. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.