Frequent #DonaldTrump defender thinks the Mueller report will be devastating for Trump. And he's probably right.

Frequent #DonaldTrump defender thinks the Mueller report will be devastating for Trump. And he's probably right.

"When I say devastating, I mean it's going to paint a picture that's going to be politically very devastating," he said. "I still don't think it's going to make a criminal case, because collusion is not criminal."
https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/25/politics/alan-dershowitz-trump-mueller-devastating/index.html

Comments

Bob Lai said…
... because Mueller is such a rookie, he's going to try and charge Trump with a non-crime.

::: facepalm :::

Did you and Rudy Giuliani go to the same law school, Alan?
John Bump said…
I don't think it'll be devastating, because I don't think there's anything, at all, that could shake his supporters, and the rest of us are already convinced that he's rotten.
Jason ON said…
John Bump but there are a lot of people who regret voting for him and who are leaving the Republican party over him. Then there are the highly coveted independents.
John Bump said…
I hope you're right.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.