For some reason I can't comment on the original post, which is why we have this one.

For some reason I can't comment on the original post, which is why we have this one.

I'd heard of the indigenous tribes in the Amazon who have little to no contact with the modern world, but this tribe, of roughly 50 people, living so far removed from the world is amazing. Anthropologist and sociologists must be foaming at the mouth knowing it's illegal to contact the tribe in any way, shape or form.

On a side note: this should always be the response when missionaries com a-calling.
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/american-tourist-killed-on-andaman-island-home-to-uncontacted-peoples-1393013-2018-11-21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.