Let's not mince words here. #DonaldTrump is a dick.

Let's not mince words here. #DonaldTrump is a dick.

Originally shared by Chris Kim A

I’m not even American, but I just spat out a turkey dinner. Apple’s Siri digital assistant thinks that President Donald Trump is a penis. If you use an iPhone to ask Siri how old Donald Trump is, you’ll be greeted with a picture of a penis instead of a photo of the President. At the time of writing, the penis picture keeps coming and going. Presumably, someone is editing the Wikipedia page associated with Donald Trump, or gaming the algorithm that Siri uses to source images.
https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/tldr/2018/11/22/18108195/apple-siri-iphone-donald-trump-penis-wikipedia-fail-vandalism-editing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.