I've been seeing these touch screen pop up everywhere.

I've been seeing these touch screen pop up everywhere. Not so much at McDonald's, since i don't eat there, but many other places.

I never use them and am now glad I don't.

Originally shared by Chris Kim A

Samples were taken from the new machines that have been rolled out at restaurants across the country – every one of them had coliforms.

Senior lecturer in microbiology at London Metropolitan University Dr Paul Matewele said: ‘We were all surprised how much gut and faecal bacteria there was on the touchscreen machines. These cause the kind of infections that people pick up in hospitals.
https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/28/poo-found-on-every-mcdonalds-touchscreen-tested-8178486/

Comments

They are in hospitals as well.
Larry Maxwell said…
'fecal bacteria' is not directly poo. with that test they used, 'Poo' would be found anywhere people touch.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.