Why are Corey Haim movies trending?


Why are Corey Haim movies trending?

Comments

Dave Maez said…
I would guess because of Corey Feldman's most recent allegations of how often he and Haim were molested. And the one person he finally named was an actor whose only credits were in two of the Corey films.
So what't the next trending topic? Fat Albert?
Joe Hanley said…
Impending doom most likely. 2017 isn't done with us yet.
Adam Black said…
Last month Feldman said it was an agent.
Adam Black said…
I thought Corey Haim was gay, and I always thought him and Feldman were lovers ( in that teenage movie period )
Robert DeNegro said…
Not trending, the google just knows what you love.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.