When I first heard Amazon had optioned #LOTR for a TV series I thought, what?

When I first heard Amazon had optioned #LOTR for a TV series I thought, what? Aren't we a little overboard with the Lord of the Rings after six ginormous movies and countless pop culture references?

Apparently not, even though there are many good fantasy novels out there that would make great TV. What books do you think Amazon should have optioned? Before answering, keep in mind they should be involved enough to warrant plots and subplots, and have enough source material for a couple of seasons at worst.

http://ew.com/books/2017/11/13/lord-of-the-rings-three-fantasy-novels-better-tv/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.