It's the evening of Thanksgiving and most of us (Americans) have finished eating and are now just sitting around.

It's the evening of Thanksgiving and most of us (Americans) have finished eating and are now just sitting around. Personally, my day was nice and boring and I was able to squeeze a few naps in while not doing much. I did eat, though. A chicken caesar salad and pumpkin pie. Still waiting on their baked mac'n cheese to finish baking.

My point is, nothing weird here. What's the oddest thing at your Turkey Day dinner and was it good?
https://youtu.be/S-qLTIFTQYg

Comments

No turkey day here, when I was a kid, you couldn't even buy turkey, we just didn't eat it. We celebrate Australia day, which the indigenous have labelled "invasion day". Pretty much just a day for most to get really cronked, not any food involved.
The turkey cake looked good. Do people actually marinate their turkeys green?
Jason ON said…
Frederica Mussolini​ no, we do not
In fact, I've never heard of any of the foods in this video.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.