For you social media professionals out there, is there a service somewhere that lets you look at the analytics of a...

For you social media professionals out there, is there a service somewhere that lets you look at the analytics of a particular site that you don't own? For example, if I want to look at page visits, time on site, time on page, etc. for any and every site on the internet just by typing in the URL, is there a tool for that?

I logged into Google Analytics and it seems to be for my site only. If there's another place to put in a different URL I didn't see it (granted, I didn't look to hard).

Gracias, Danke. Thanks.

Comments

Jason ON said…
Thanks, Paul Ferguson. I was really hoping for something a little more free for the moment.

In my new role I'm selling website hyperlocal optimization to local businesses and I'm looking for a tool where I can go in there, talk to the owner and say here: this is where you're at today, We can have you much better tomorrow.

So, I'm looking for stats like click-throughs, how long each person looked at their site, how they compare to their competition/similar businesses, etc.
Jason ON said…
Dmitriy Briskin does the NSA really have a tool like this or are you joking with me?
Dmitriy Briskin said…
Jason ON I'm joking... I hope.
Jason ON said…
Paul Ferguson that site is like many others where you can review your site's statistics. I want to view other site's statistics. So, for example, I want to be able to walk up to a prospect and say, "here are your current stats: this many page visits, this is how long they're staying on your site, this is the information they looked for, etc. Would you like to have more page visitors and turn them into customers?"

Thanks for looking, though.
The company uses a site called semrush.com - SEMrush - service for competitors research, shows organic and Ads keywords for any site or domain but it requires a subscription. Sadly, they're not paying for subscriptions for sales people, only the backend SEO management team. That's why I was looking for a useful open (free) service. I looked a little more into Alexa, but that site doesn't do well with small businesses who have less than 10k visitors a month.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.