The longest lasting affects #DonaldTrump will leave on this nation may be in history books when discussing executive...

The longest lasting affects #DonaldTrump will leave on this nation may be in history books when discussing executive corruption, but his administration's attempts to revert progress back to a time where robber barons rules and class was often defined by race will leave it's lasting mark.

#TrumpNation
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/jeff-sessions-slowly-surely-undoing-america-s-criminal-justice-progress-ncna823126

Comments

Dmitriy Briskin said…
I'm waiting for berniebros to tell me how both parties are the same.
Jason ON said…
It's not just BernieBros, it's disenfranchised Republicans as well. In fact, I hear it more from the GOPers than lefties.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.