When I thought I lost my wallet in Florida a few years ago I had a panic moment when I realized I fell into this...

When I thought I lost my wallet in Florida a few years ago I had a panic moment when I realized I fell into this hole for Florida's voter ID laws. My passport had expired, my Colorado license was missing, I rent a room from someone so I don't have a "lease" or utility bills in my name, and my birth certificate doesn't have my current last name on it (my parents weren't married when I was born but became so later).

Voter ID laws are meant for one thing only: to prevent people from voting.
http://www.thenation.com/article/north-carolinas-voter-id-law-could-block-218000-registered-voters-from-the-polls/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.