That Moment When...

So, I watched this video this morning and it made me think of all the relationships I've had at various times and what ended them. There were a few that ended just because our futures didn't line up and a few more that ended because the Universe hates me. But what about all the failed starts?


What about all those first and second dates that, when that one thing finally happened, there were no more dates? There are a lot of those moments, many more than there are relationship ending moments.

I went out on a date once where the girl was just rude to everyone around us. That ended that.
Another date where the girl couldn't have a conversation about anything at all. Done.
In the course of a conversation the girl said she didn't like dogs. Yep, that was over.

Most notably there are a lot of girls who didn't make it past their first light-up of a cigarette or who drank to excess. 

What are your "make it or break it" moments?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.