Apparently for some, anti-bullying means gay indoctrination. I'm still struggling to see the connection.

Apparently for some, anti-bullying means gay indoctrination. I'm still struggling to see the connection.

Originally shared by Bodhipaksa

Christianity, for some people, is now apparently anti-anti-bullying because anti-bullying is "just another thinly veiled attempt to promote the homosexual agenda." Right.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/15/us/seeing-a-homosexual-agenda-christian-group-protests-an-anti-bullying-program.html

Comments

Sorry Jason ON for ranting on your page....

What a load of trash! Being a Christian and reading this just pisses me off! It's been ten years since a close family friend who was a teenage trans gender was MURDERED. Bullying needs to stop... PERIOD!
Jason ON said…
No worries, Angela Shivley. I invite discussion on everything I post. If I didn't want the discussion, I wouldn't post. ;)
Shawn McFadden said…
Well, you know, the whole Liberal movement is part of the Homosexual Anti-Christ agenda, I mean, come on, I thought that was common knowledge

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.