Had lunch, now it's time to shoot some zombies!


Had lunch, now it's time to shoot some zombies!

Comments

Downtown zombie hunts while visiting local pubs!
Kevin Williams said…
Really wish I wasn't feeling like ass today, this looks like fun.
That was a blast! Sorry we lost you and Shannon in the crowd. It got a little dense there for a while.
Tim Bond said…
Sure was a fun day. Did you get undead? We just made up our faces.
Jason ON said…
+Howard, no worries. When we lost you we just 'went with the flow.' Hope
you guys had fun.

+Tim, nope, just took pictures.
Tim Bond said…
My friend Stephen just took pics, too, but decided by the end that he needed to dress up next year.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.