Hack This Photo

Hack This Photo

Comments

Jason ON said…
The biggest issue was figuring out what the subject of the image was. Was it the bridge? Was it the people? Was it the sculpture? I decided the kissers were yet the bridge and the sculpture were integral to the overall ambiance of the image but they didn't need to be so prominent.

Again, I just used Picasa. I used the tint feature to add a tint (was it greyish or blue? I can't remember) from the upper right hand diagonal down to try and highlight the kissers by reducing the brightness in the corner. I then turned the image to sepia, added some contrast to the dark and light and increased saturation to give it more of a sunset dusk than sepia look.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.