"They can’t solve the problems of unemployment, they can’t solve the problems of the deficit.

"They can’t solve the problems of unemployment, they can’t solve the problems of the deficit. Yet as soon as a lobbyist shows up with $94 million, Democrats and Republicans line up to co-sponsor it. Something is wrong.”

That about sums up the whole process perfectly.

Thanks, alejandro carabes!

Originally shared by Alexis Ohanian

I got up extra early for you, Internet. Discussing #SOPA and #PIPA on CNN with Soledad's O'Brien. I appreciate them giving this awful legislation attention. Afterwards, it appears O'Brien and I are on the same page: https://twitter.com/#!/Soledad_OBrien/status/159657136664752128

Did you see the lesson I learned from my MSNBC Sunday Morning "debate"?
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/soledad-obrien-grills-reddit-founder-on-the-sites-sopa-inspired-shut-down/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.