Find Deacon!

Find Deacon!

Originally shared by Matt Lerner

*PLEASE SHARE THIS*

A good friend of mine, Karen Thomas, had her dog run away this morning. His name is Deacon and he is about the most adorable beagle you will ever see. If you live in or around North Carolina USA, specifically the Charlotte/Mint Hill area and see Deacon please send her a message on here. Like most people, Deacon is more than a dog to Karen, he is her family as well. He is not microchipped nor does he have his ID tags on him but he is wearing a collar.

Most of you know I don't ask for a lot when it comes to myself on here. I'm calling in my favors tonight. All I ask of you is to keep an eye out for the little guy and reshare this post.

Comments

Jason ON said…
Snowfazam Holmes I think I got stranded by a class 36 thunderstorm out your way once. On a motorcycle.
jerry robin said…
I will pray for his safe return, so sorry;(
Deacon F said…
I love pets but I had to comment at least once... OK I wont go there.
But yeah I hope she finds it.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.