Cool idea. I wonder if someone will get bored enough to add the images to a Google Map?

Cool idea. I wonder if someone will get bored enough to add the images to a Google Map?

Originally shared by Ronnie Boadi

What were you doing on 29th Feb 2012

OK so it hasn't happened yet..... But when it does something extra-ordinary will happen.

People all over the world are going to create a photographic record of their local surroundings and upload them to Google+. Giving everyone else the chance to take a sneaking glimpse of the world at one precise moment in time.

To include a small snapshop of your little piece of the world is simple.

1) Take a picture at any point on 29th Feb 2012
2) Upload your picture to Google+
3) Tag the picture with both the location and #G+LeapYearDayProject .
4) That's it.

To see what the world looked like at that moment Wait until after that date and use the search box to find a specific location or everything https://plus.google.com/u/0/s/%23G%2BLeapYearDayProject
https://plus.google.com/102170031868537722022

Comments

Tasha L. said…
I'm in. If only I can remember
Jason ON said…
Add it to your calendar
Tasha L. said…
I don't use my Google calendar. I should.
Jason ON said…
Yes, you should. :)
Tasha L. said…
I'll remember cause I'm cool like that
Maira Pena said…
Sweet... I'll remember, my cousin will be 6 on that day! looking pretty old there for 6 cousin ;)

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.