Helmets

When is a helmet not a helmet? When it's cleverly painted to look like another helmet, of course. Here's some of the interesting paint-jobs I've found on the internet of wonderfully painted motorcycle helmets.

Is that Jason Voorhees?
 
Death's Head? Or something similar.
 
Aaaahhhh!
 
Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Friendly neighborhood, Spider-Man!
 
Boba Fett likes to ride, too.
 
Creature from the Black Lagoon?
 
Skull Cap has a whole new meaning
 
Yes, that's a helmet, no I don't know what it is.
 
The Crow?
 
Lions and bears don't ride.
 
Smile!
 
Butt-head? Oh, yeah. Butt-head.
 
Iron Man!
 
Cheesy Adam West Batman helmet.
 
Flight
 
Aw, nuts.
 
What's up, Doc?
 
The Predator.
 
Black clad Spider-Man or Venom?
 
Snakeman
 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.