Dear Google Bookmarks,

I'm using Bookmarks more and more with Chrome and the Share button/extension. I like the idea of sharing my bookmarks on the web and am looking for two particular features that I can't find in the HELP items.

I would like to be able to link, externally, to a list. For example: I have a list called "Photography" and a photography blogger. I would like to be able to add my bookmark list as an external link to the list to my Blogger sidebar, my signature line on other websites, etc. The same can be said for other lists. I think this would be helpful as opposed to sharing via Gmail address/G-Account only. This sort of feature would also be beneficial as a tab in my Profile page -- a bookmarks tab that I can control via the shareability or by bookmark URL or somesuch. I'm not super-web savvy so I'm not sure how that would work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.