Bicycle

So, I park in a carport. Or, at least, my motorcycle is parked in a carport. What's weird is I was out walking my dog this morning and my roommate (whom I share the carport space with) noticed what looked like a bicycle tire sitting between our motorcycles at the gas tank level. We walked over there and it wasn't just a tire someone tossed that way, but an entire bicycle. WTF?

Unfortunately, neither of us had our cell-phones with us and didn't get a picture, but I did get the bike down -- thankfully there was no damage to either motorcycle -- and will be putting it up on Craiglist shortly. The weather is supposed to be crappy this week so I'm thinking I'll have plenty of time for that.

Seriously, though, how does a bicycle get up there? Who does that? Why?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.