Alpine Stars Warranty Service

From a local rider-friend of mine who contacted Alpine Stars about a bad zipper:


First good news in a long time! The zipper on my left Alpinestars boot is shot, and they're going to fix it for FREE! They said that's part of the deal when you buy their gear (which I'm extremely pleased with anyway because of the quality and design). Anyways, for you fellow riders, if you got a problem, here's their info:

Phone number:
800-438-2577

Of note, they said to send it to:
Alpinestars
2780 W. 237th St.,
Torrance, CA
90505

Good to know. I don't have any Alpine Stars gear, but I may have to consider it for my next purchase with a policy like this. A few years ago I bought a Cortech tank bag and within a few months the zipper broke. I called Cortech up and they pretty much told me: too bad, so sad. They will not be getting any of my money again for that level of treatment alone.

As it is, I have a Scorpion Exo-700 helmet, a Joe Rocket jacket, Sidi boots and Teknic pants. Oh, and a Ogio tankbag.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.