A Map of Orysseus' Journey

For those of you who didn't already know, I'm a fan of maps. There are many reasons I like them, but first and foremost is because they represent parts of the world I want to see and experience.

Here is a map of Orysseus' travels outlined in the epic poem, The Odyssey.

If you're looking for an easy way to visualize all of the twists and turns in The Odyssey, then we'd recommend spending some time with the interactive map created by Gisèle Mounzer"Odysseus' Journey" breaks down Odysseus' voyage into 14 key scenes and locates them on a modern map designed by Esri, a company that creates GIS mapping software.

http://www.openculture.com/2013/12/odysseus-journey.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.