I see people get bent out of shape over the silliest things all the time.

I see people get bent out of shape over the silliest things all the time. Maybe it's having to wait in line to buy something or a perceived right to push you out of the way so they can get their popcorn quicker. Luckily I'm not a small dude so people rarely get in my way, but I see it all the time.

Originally shared by Lee Grupsmith-Pedersen

Entitlistas are everywhere. Even in the Magic Kingdom.
https://guacamoley.com/extra-chunky/2019/01/01/couple-mocks-disabled-woman-at-disneyland-after-trying-to-entertain-their-kids-with-her-service-dog/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.