There are so many things in this article to address and I would love to, but typing on mobile isn't that much fun.

There are so many things in this article to address and I would love to, but typing on mobile isn't that much fun. Let me say this quickly:

With the rise of Libertarian Conservativism, Authoritarianism and the hubris of the West into thinking no other powers may dare challenge Western supremacy, we may find ourselves asleep at the wheel as the direction this planet's nation's are moving runs off the road.

Now many believe we are sleepwalking to war all over again. The weights are tipping the scales just like 1914.

Originally shared by Michael o'donnell

With the shallowest thinker in centuries in office in the White House we are at real risk of sleepwalking into a global conflict.

Analysis: History isn't over. We are witnessing its bloody return
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-01-01/stan-grant-2019-the-end-of-history/10675572
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-01-01/stan-grant-2019-the-end-of-history/10675572

Comments

I remember Fukuyama. I read his book. It seemed pertinent at the time. Unfortunately things did not quite work out that way and we didn't settle into a semiutopian world of liberal democracy.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.