I won't say where I'm at, let's just say it's a restaurant I don't frequent due to all the extra carbs.


I won't say where I'm at, let's just say it's a restaurant I don't frequent due to all the extra carbs. Regardless, I decide to order the "Make Your Own Mac" (and Cheese) option and the waitress asks me if I want white or beer cheese.

"What's beer cheese?" I ask.

"You know, it's like regular cheese. Yellow cheese."

"What do you mean 'regular yellow cheese'? Lots of cheeses are yellow," I reply. "What's it taste like?"

"Like regular cheese," she said. "Like you would find in Kraft Mac'n Cheese."

Um, I'll have the white.

Oh, and I'm having and Apricot Blonde Ale by Drydock Brewing.

Comments

Nate Taylor said…
Did you not ask what was in the white cheese?
Jason ON said…
Nate Taylor I guess I got caught up in the yellow cheese discussion.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.