When #DonaldTrump was still Candidate Trump one of my chief worries was him just shutting the government down.

When #DonaldTrump was still Candidate Trump one of my chief worries was him just shutting the government down. I, like many others, didn't think he'd actually win so I didn't make any predictions. My only surprise at this point is that it took so long.

An unnamed “senior official in the Trump administration” wrote in an anonymous Daily Caller op-ed Monday that the record-breaking 24-day partial government shutdown “is an opportunity to strip wasteful government agencies for good.”

#TrumpNation doesn't want a working government.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/senior-trump-official-anonymous-daily-caller-op-ed-shutdown-federal-workers?fbclid=IwAR1x1iJFQbn1PNcbH0Ze-IhDqjbXVEbuRkD-KjwwpOXjLZfLYUiOo55f-pI

Comments

Manas true more money in his pocket
Chuck Onassis said…
Figured this out a long time ago
And to shut it down for no reason doesn’t make sense

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.