Ready For Some Punishment?

You know, I didn't have any problems with The Punisher movie from 2004 other than John Travolta's character and the kid gloves they had Frank Castle wear. The follow-up, Punisher: War Zone, wasn't a bad movie in itself, but the gratuitous violence might have put it just a little over the top.

As for movies about lapsed good-guys meting out punishment, Denzel Washington's Man on Fire was a much better Punisher movie than either actual Punisher movie. Hell, even The Equalizer was a much better movie than either of the Punisher films.

Today, I was perusing some movie website about Marvel movies and someone mentioned a Dirty Laundry Punisher featurette. So, I was off to YouTube to see what it was all about. At a little less than 11 minutes, it has Thomas Jane reprising his role as Frank Castle and Ron Perleman as a wheelchair bound store owner. And it's pretty good. A little darker than the 2004 Punisher movie but not as dark as War Zone.

Take a look. I'd watch that:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.