Are Notifications working for anyone? Mine aren't. Neither is the Google Drive sync folder.

Comments

Andrew Maxwell said…
I'm using InSync for Google drive and I am getting notifications. So maybe it is a Google system problem.
Jason ON said…
Getting "Unable to Connect" on both of them, but G+ loads just fine. It's weird.
Andrew Maxwell said…
Strange, hopefully it is just a small outage.
Nate Taylor said…
Its always a dick question, but did you try a power cycle. I presume you are mobile Jason ON​?
Terence Reale said…
I am getting notifications that seem to be very old.
Jason ON said…
Seem to be working fine now ...

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.