Alright, alright, alright.


Alright, alright, alright. Sash Walker withdrew her entry into the Profile Photo Challenge, which means the girl who tried just as hard, but wasn't as pretty, Steve Johnson, the first runner-up, wins!  Woot! Woot! It's Humpday somewhere!

Everyone congratulate Steve.

Originally shared by Steve Johnson

My bike at Salmon Glacier, British Columbia, June 2010, on my way to Alaska. You take the Stewart Cassiar Highway into Hyder, AK, and then take the 20-mile gravel road up the mountain. The town of Hyder, AK loves motorcycle riders, that's how townsfolks get their income.  #mrprofile0115

Comments

Kyong Kim said…
Nice. Gorgeous backdrop. Congrats!
Way to go Steve Johnson
Since a few of the images that Sash Walker has submitted are of her on a motorcycle, I'd presume they were taken by Steve Johnson , so - again, nice work, Steve & Sash!
Sash Walker said…
Thanks Kenneth Thompson but the photo I had submitted was taken by a professional photographer Bryan Giardinelli. He took a few Scout photos for me. 

The photo I submitted really sucked for the profile, since it was a horizontal, not a vertical. Next time, I'll remember that and submit something more appropriate.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.