In the Heart of Denver

This last Saturday I drove into downtown Denver and met with some other veterans in a show of solidarity and support for SPC Guillen and all the other (young female) soldiers who don't believe they have the support and confidence in their chain-of-command. 

While I didn't take too many photos of the walk (1, actually) I did meander around and take some photos of the murals put up by #BlackLivesMatter in Civic Center Park

These are some of the photos, taken with my cell and tweaked with Snapseed.

But first, the Veteran's Memorial that sits at the base of the capital's stairs.

Now for the murals:


There was also some graffiti from protestors on the state capital building. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.