Testing the Image Uploader ... Again

Just changed the image upload setting to "smaller" than originally set in the hopes that blogger will actually upload images for me.

... it's not.

In fact, one of the images not showing is one shared to Blogger and the other is one brought in from within this post. Neither are showing as posting. At least not on drafts.

I wonder what happens if you try to take a photo from within the Blogger app. I don't think I've tried that in a while, but then again, I don't think Blogger has updated the app in a while either.

Update:

So, image sharing on the go is not happening in Blogger, but if I use the camera app from within the Blogger app and take a photo it appears to work. So, no edited images or sharing images from the device or the gallery on the go it seems.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.