Doesn't Look Like You can Share From YouTube Either

Well, the title sort of sums it up: it doesn't look like you can share from the YouTube app to Blogger Pro either. 

I'd watched the movie Hotel Artemis earlier and wanted to share such with the boys that scroll this blog, but was unable to due to, well, there being no sharing option from YouTube to this Blogger app. 

Don't get me wrong, it is still far and away a superior app to the homegrown Google one (which has been abandoned, I read) but it still lacks a couple of necessary features. Everything is is great though, so I'll probably use Blogger more often, even for micro - or, lightning - blogging. 

You know, the way I used to use Google+.

The only thing I don't see, besides what I've already mentioned, is the ability to add tags. 


For You, Princess
Princess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.