Decided to Try Something New

Decided to try something new. Turns out the official Google Blogger app is useless and like everything else useful in the Google ecosphere, it's been abandoned by Mountain View. 

So, I discovered this third party app that will hopefully fit the bill. 

Let's see if we can add photos. I'm going to try it three different ways.
  • Share from within this app from Photos
  • Taking a photo from this app.
  • Then, in a new post, I'll try sharing from the Photos app to the Blogger app.
Let's see what happens. 



Photo of Legs
Old Legs, New Shoes

The photo from camera does seem to auto rotate. 

Okay, after loading the post the image automatically rotated, which is good, but I can't seem to upload from the Photos or Flickr apps to this new Blogger Pro one.

At least this app is more useful than the Google one. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.