What would it take to redesign American currency every few years?

What would it take to redesign American currency every few years? Would each and every detail have to go to committee? Would Americans welcome money honoring American accomplishments rather than dead presidents?

On a side note: Andrew Jackson should be removed from money all together. He was our very own version of Hitler or Stalin.
http://foreignpolicy.com/2014/12/04/the_proposal_to_redesign_the_dollar_thats_weirdly_blowing_up_the_internet/

Comments

Eph Zero said…
Beautiful! I love them!
yeah, if I didn't think that Andrew Jackson's grave might be guarded, I'd dig that rat bastard up, grind his remains into dust and then put them in a cesspool so he could rot among his own kind, though anything in the cesspool would still be complaining of his stench.
Larry Maxwell said…
Solution;
Remove anyone who uses a platform of 'tradition' from office.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.