I read another article this morning stating Germany and other EU nations were filing suit against Bush, Cheney,...

I read another article this morning stating Germany and other EU nations were filing suit against Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and more.

Edit: a human rights group from Berlin filed suit, not the state of Germany: http://m.democracynow.org/stories/14873

Apparently my memory is befuddled before I crawl out of bed. ;)
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/12/22/opinion/prosecute-torturers-and-their-bosses.html?referrer

Comments

Sash Walker said…
Yes, I'm seeing these too, but I'm having trouble finding information that is consistent. I get confused with too many details and then so much differing info. 
Once you figure it out, boil it down for me. I trust your point of view. I find I usually agree with you on these things.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.