Gods I hate Google Maps! What a most ridiculous service!

Comments

Richard Frost said…
so what is the problem exactly?
Jason ON said…
The lines never want to go where I want them to! As a motorcycle rider, I don't always take the straightest or quickest route, I take a lot of small mountain roads this way and that, sometimes backtracking on myself. Making Maps understand that is frustrating enough I want to throw my laptop through a window.
Rarian Rakista said…
Transit times are often off as well
Jason ON said…
Waze...? Is that a map?

Usually I'm truing to plan out routes.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.