Do you want to know what's ironic?

Do you want to know what's ironic? Warhawks under the Bush Admin argued that "enhanced interrogation" wasn't torture, and yet the DOJ set precedent by charging and imprisoning police officers for doing the same thing.

Is this a case of do as I say or we're above the law?

I also find it hilarious that the GOP is running around calling Obama a dictator or tyrant for, presumably, violating laws left and right but they're eerily silent on 8 years of GWB.
http://www.alternet.org/story/138600/reagan%27s_doj_prosecuted_texas_sheriff_for_waterboarding_prisoners

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.