Social Networking for the Oil Industry

Does any industry really need it's own social networking site when there's an all-encompassing one called LinkedIN where industry groups are prolific?

Welcome to The Oil Pages

Well, if you're in the oil industry this might be good for you or your career, I guess. Either that or it's just another SN (social networking) site to keep track of going forward.

I only belong to MS (but I don't use it), FB, LI, Buzz and Me.me and that's not including the various messageboards and blogs I follow. I have a hard time keeping updated and track of those -- I couldn't imaging adding more to my plate and still being able to outside or be social in person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.