Food, it's what's for Dinner

By reading the summary of this bill at this website and kept thinking to myself: this bill is designed to kill the family farmer's business; it is designed to raise taxes on food preparation until 2014; and limits the production and delivery of organic and herbalistic foods.

S510, a Senate Bill to change the agricultural indsutry

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for making the food industry healthier and more humane in regards to the ranching industries, but does anyone here remember when they changed the EPA standards for gasoline filling stations that put thousands of mom and pop corner stations out of business because they couldn't afford to keep up with the new regulations? I see the same thing happening here. Small and medium businesses are the backbone of the American economy... why must the layers government always intervene in a manner that impacts these companies negatively?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.