Not So Perfect 10

Updated Android to 10 this morning and it looks like Blogger lost the ability to upload photos/images to posts. 

That's inconvenient.

So, I went to the Play Store and found the contact information for this particular app, sent them a quick email and immediately received the response over to the right. 

Apparently, Google is no longer monitoring the Blogger app contact email. 

On a side note, I also came to discover that I could no longer upload to Flickr either. So, I have to assume it's something with Android 10 and one of the APIs being used by other apps to upload images. Twitter and MeWe don't seem to have any issues whatsoever. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.