Faith No More


Google has killed a great many services over the years. From well loved products like the aforementioned Google Reader and Google+, to less used but equally enjoyed services like Google Wave. 

Next on the chopping block is Google Music, a product similar to Spotify and any other music streaming service. And, once again, those of us who put out faith in Google's service will have to face the reality that trusting Google or putting effort into any Google product or service is pointless. 

Yes, I write this on Google's Blogger service and every single day I wonder if I should migrate over to anybody a dozen other blogging platforms. But, as I have a GSuite account, I have to believe Google will keep Blogger around as it's a fantastic service with countless ways to make it yours - even if you don't know how to. 

Re: https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2020/06/youtube-music-library-transfers-your-purchased-music-is-not-welcome-here/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.