Agreed.


Agreed.

Originally shared by Ryan “Doctor” Who

This.
boom

Comments

Brandy Ellis said…
But given that the vast majority of gun deaths are not related to mental illness, why would that be the best use of resources?
Jason ON said…
A "vast majority" of gun deaths are related to the police and military.
Brandy Ellis said…
Hence, not related to mental illness.
Marty Nozz said…
I believe we're looking at the subject of people who snap and go on kill sprees.  These people obviously have mental problems.
michel prins said…
substituting your dick with a gun is a mental problem too, try to be manly without it ;)
Salvador Melo said…
For about $30, I can go to a grocery store and buy items which can not be banned, then use them to build a device which would kill more people than the last 3 mass-shootings combined. Thankfully, my mental illness is both non-violent and under treatment. And no, I am not going to elaborate because I don't know what mental illness afflicts the semimythical readers who will have access to this message.
michel prins said…
lol great response. the thing with guns is even a stupid person can use it. to make a bombvan from fertilizer takes brains. ;P
Offcourse giving every teaparty aproved citizen a gatling in his backyard would make the suburban city streets save again but what about the enviromental impact, did they invent green bullets and gunpowder already?
my guess is all weapons will be banned before 5 years, it just takes some more killings by paranoid crazies. Better start lobying against those pharmacompanies that are feeding you those mass murder pills if you wanna hang on to your secondamendments toys.
Salvador Melo said…
As a combat veteran from a forgotten "action", I can attest to, "even a stupid person can use it." One of my platoon mates spent his first 4 hours on tour making sure he spent the next 8 throwing up all over the break room. As far as I know, he is still in, 20 years later.
michel prins said…
its in a way a democratizing tool for the weak of mind then?
Marty Nozz said…
So all gun owners are weak-minded and have small peckers according the michel prins.  I'm not sure if he's trolling or just a dick.  There is the possibility of both, of course.
Salvador Melo said…
One minor clarification: My homemade WMD would not use fertilizer. Without pricing the ingredients, I must admit the $30 is pure asstistcs. However, you try to take the stuff I would use off the shelves and you would be lynched by the masses.

Oh, and I wouldn't have to put it in a van. I could bring it into any public building without any questions, find an out of the way place to leave it, and at a preset later time when I was far away...
Guns are easy, so the nutjobs use them and get caught or die. A bunch of people also get hurt or die. Make guns impossible to get and the criminally insane will either find a way to get them anyway or they will find a way to be much, much worse, with less chance of stopping them.

People who hate guns tend to be people who would only hurt other people in a fit of passion. These people cannot wrap their heads around the concept of taking time to learn how to, then build something for the sole purpose of hurting others. No matter how many times a new psychopath shows them that there is evil in the world, they cannot grasp the concept. It's like asking an antelope what bacon tastes like-- even though many of its herd have been eaten by predators, the antelope cannot comprehend the desire to eat another animal.

This has been way longer than I intended.
Marty Nozz said…
It was worth reading though.  My WMD would involve Diet Coke and a fuckton of Mentos.

Popular posts from this blog

So, I asked Andrew Tamm, who filled my Stream with a hundred (sarcasm there) animated gifs and cat pictures to...

I'm shutting down Google+ for the night and quite possibly for the weekend.